* Kyra's biological father's rights were terminated.
* Celebrated Daddy's birthday
* Girls first trip to Disneyland
* Easter was celebrated at Jake's Mom's house. The girls got Easter baskets full of yummy candy.
* Daddy showed Aiden what happens to a Peep when you put it in the microwave. Hmm...don't know if this was such a good idea or not. LOL
* Celebrated Kyra's 2nd birthday * We also lost our beloved 9 year old cat Belle to kidney disease. It was really sad for us all. She is truly missed.
Boating on Folsom Lake
* Toy Story 3D - we took the girls to see their very first movie and what better way to see it than in 3D and what better movie to see than Toy Story 3.
* Aiden took swimming lessons for the first time and did a wonderful job.
* Jake's woes. Jake hurt his ankle by falling into a hole on the side of the house where it was pitch dark. Guess that'll teach him not to walk around the house outside without a flashlight. *grins*
* Aiden's adoption was finalized on September 23, 2010. After the ceremony we head to John's Incredible Pizza with family & friends.
* Aiden's 4th birthday party was a huge success. She got a Disney Princess party. She got a new bike from Mom & Dad and a bunch of great gifts from family and friends.
Unfortunately I didn't blog in October so I'll post the events of that here.
* Aiden chose to be Alice in Wonderland for Halloween. Kyra was a kitty kat. To keep the new Alice in Wonderland theme Jake dressed up as the Mad Hatter and I was the White Queen from the new Tim Burton version of the movie.
* Sears Christmas Portraits - we took the girls to Sears for their photos. Here are the results. Jake's mom made the dresses for the girls. They are adorable.
Aiden, Kyra, Jake and myself hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!! Hello 2011. See you next blog.